Until now, you have the fear of “what people will think” and now you’re going t start the work, the fear of failure is stopping you. Come on, these fear are temporary and important as well.
People didn’t realize it at a young age and repent later. If you’ll not try then you could you say “I’ll fail” or “I can’t do it”? I know it’s hard to get rid of this mental stress.
However, I have shared this post “How can you overcome the fear of failure?” In this post, you’ll discover just 4 effective and working tips that will shoo away your fear.
Just go through the whole post and please don’t miss any point.
Work in a group if possible
Group gives strength, and if possible build a team and works with them. It would reduce your stress and workload. However, keep in mind that you should built a team of great people.
Otherwise, you’ll never achieve your goals.
How can you build a team of great people?
- Find great people it’s simple as that. Lol.
- Seek goal-oriented people; it could be done by asking questions to them such as:
- What’s your long-term goal?
- Are you interested in creating something new?
- Can you handle stress?
- Have you ever worked alone? (because strong people work alone)
- Do you learn new things every day?
- Last but not least, do you love working in groups?
Related post: What are the best ways to get out of your comfort zone?
- Give priority to people’s nature over their talent, because people with good nature can easily adjust to the situation and they can be given the required knowledge.
- Seek people who give importance to time and never delay their work.
- Visit people who have a broad vision, also who believe in your plan and can support with full potential.
- Don’t seek employees, seek dreamers because they’ll do every possible thing to achieve success.
I know building a great team is tough, however, once you did it; you don’t need to worry about that. Having a team is very important because a great thing is achieved in a team.
Recommended book: Innovation as Usual: How to Help Your People Bring Great Ideas to Life
Learn to divert your mind
You should make your brain stronger, in order to fight with the thought of failure. See, mental stress and gives more pain as compared to physical pain. Physical pain can be healed through medicines; however, no medicine can heal your mental pain.
Only your brain can heal it. Thus, in order to overcome the fear of failure, you should learn to divert your mind. In the beginning, your mind will attract to fear of failure, but you have to guide it to think the other way.
Related post: What are the best ways to make your brain stronger?
How can you divert your mind?
- When the thought of failure comes to your mind just, divert it to the good events that happened to you in the past.
- Listen to music when you’re free.
- Work harder so that you can feel better.
- Keep things around that makes you happy (Ex: Family photo)
- Keep yourself busy so that you won’t get time to think of failure
It’s the most effective way that could terminate your fear forever; however, you need to practice it in the beginning.
Recommended book: Best Self: Be You, Only Better
Nothing is permanent in life, everything comes and goes, nothing stays forever, and then how could you hold the fear of failure with you.
Leave it but before doing so, learn from it and note down the important reasons for failure. So, that you can improve them in the future.
You shouldn’t ruin your future for temporary pain. Time is a great healer thus you don’t need t worry about the healing process. Just learn from your mistakes and move on.
You can’t survive by eating only once in a lifetime, you have to take food at regular interval. So, it is the same as your work, you can’t succeed by doing work only once.
And if you succeed in first attempt, then still you’ll need to do your work to maintain that level, otherwise, you’ll come down to the same position when you started.
Come on my friend, I’m with you, let this temporary fear of failure go away to find someone else’s head. Ha-ha….
Failures are the stairs to success
Most people didn’t understand this concept; failures are the stairs to success. Read about successful people and you’ll find that they have failed many times and their failure has made them successful.
It’s because they have learned from failure and improved it. Failing hard in life life is very important because of the following reasons:
Related post: What are the best ways to make your life easier?
- It teaches you extraordinary things.
- It directs you to work more hard.
- The hard you’ll fail, the great will be your success.
Why do we feel guilty after failure?
It’s because we never think about it and never make ourselves easy for it. What do most people think? They think like this hard work -> success
However, the reality is completely different. See how? Hard work -> failure -> learning -> Improving -> Hard work -> success.
Your brain is very powerful if you could make it understand that “Yes, I might fail but after that, I’ll succeed.” Once you’re done, no one can stop you from being successful.
Fear is just an imagination that could be disappeared by some mental toughness. Fear of failure will not let you succeed in life you have to overcome it.
See, I have shared these 4 points but you have to work upon them. The more you’ll work the more chances of success will increase.
Hey, you can do the following a few things as well:
- Read the failing story of success to get motivation
- Try out some predefined ways of success.
- In the beginning, try to copy, others then gradually start your experiment.
- Think that someone is watching you hustling.
- There are some people who definitely believe in you, work for them.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post.
Please share this article with your friends and family members. It might be useful for them.
- Good Enough: How to Overcome Fear of Failure and Perfectionism to Live Your Best Life
- Conquer Your Fear of Failure: Escape Your Comfort Zone, Overcome Anxiety
- You 2.0: Stop Feeling Stuck, Reinvent Yourself, and Become a Brand New You – Master the Art of Personal Transformation
- 30 Days to Overcome Fear of Failure: A Mindfulness Program with a Touch of Humor